Are you working on a game changing technology, therapeutic, device, or diagnostic to improve patient outcomes? Entrepreneurship Lab for the Health & Life Sciences (ELabNYC) and the Accelerator for Biosciences in Connecticut (ABCT) are premier accelerators to help you build your company.
As a unique program for startups focused in all things Health and Life Sciences, ELabNYC/ABCT offer the best coaching, mentoring, and connections that the City of New York and Connecticut have to offer. Here’s the Top 5 reasons why you should apply to the premier accelerators for Health and Life Sciences today.
1. ELabNYC/ABCT are exclusive. You will be in a cohort of just 20 startups (12 for ABCT), from the premier institutions in NYC/CT. You will join an amazing well-connected alumni community.
2. ELabNYC/ABCT are independent. You don’t need to worry about conflicts of interest or equity dilution. ELab/ABCT do not take an equity stake in its startups, Mentors are vetted and networking engagements are managed to ensure your start up is fairly treated.
3. ELabNYC/ABCT are connected. You will meet incredible executives from over 20 top Corporate supporters, from big pharma to nationally ranked law firms, to major accounting firms, hospitals, major academic institutions, foundations and government.
4. ELabNYC/ABCT are accessible. You will attend trainings, networking events, and pitch days in the fastest growing life science cluster in the US: NYC/CT.
5. ELabNYC/ABCT provide great tools. You will gain access to an incredible wealth of in-kind resources, knowledge and expertise!
Attend the online webinar Information Session to greatly boost your odds of being accepted into the program.